Download printable version
Qualified or Unqualified Music Teacher required to start September/October 2022
Salary: MPR 1-6 or Unqualified Scale
Mon-Fri term time - 1.00pm - 16:15pm daily
Contract type: Part Time Fixed Term until 31st August 2023.
We are looking for a music teacher (qualified teacher or unqualified teacher with teaching music experience). The ideal candidate will be motivated, passionate, hard working and willing to give their best for the children.
We have recently been Graded as 'A Good School' by Ofsted. We are a warm friendly school and team, with wonderful children and supportive parents. Children are motivated to learn, are exceptionally well behaved and deserve the best that we can give them. Staff are all supported on their ongoing CPD through quality support from the Lion Academy Trust team.
The role will be to teach classes on a rota basis (KS1/2) in the afternoons and then to run an after school music club.
We can offer you:
- career progression and leadership opportunities
- innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
- a dynamic, dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
- enthusiastic, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- a vibrant school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
- an exciting opportunity to join the Lion Academy Trust, a forward looking and innovative Multi Academy Trust
The Trust/School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and people, and the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the school, please send an email to Karen Egleton, Operations Manager - email@example.com.
Information about the School
Lion Education Trust (LET) and Lion Academy Trust (LAT) have an outstanding reputation nationally, are high performing, forward looking and innovative. They work hand in hand to lead schools across London, Essex and Northants.
Further details please visit: www.lioneducationtrust.net.