Download printable version
LG Salary Band 8 points 25-28 FTE £30,095 to £32,798
37 hours a week / 5 days a week - term time plus two weeks school holiday working
Hourly rate £15.60 to £17.00 (Actual salary £27,128 to £29,565)
Glenwood School is a thriving community residential special school providing for learners aged 3 - 19 years with complex learning difficulties (SLD, PMLD) employing over 220 staff members, and is a very fast paced, aspirational environment to work in.
We are looking to appoint a positive, enthusiastic and highly motivated person to support the Headteacher and other Senior Leaders with all aspects of planning, implementing and organising systems and processes across the school, and to also facilitate development of innovative projects. This is a new role to the school and as such the successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate experience of working in a busyand dynamic environment
- Quickly learn and understand the priorities that drive the Senior Team
- Devise inventive systems and processes that supports the Senior Leadership Team to drive forward great practice
- Work on their own initiative, multi-task and be effective in problem solving
- Have excellent written, numeracy and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent computing skills around creating presentations; live and documentary
- Be reliable, well organised and resilient
- Be able to work effectively across a variety of school teams and external partners
- Have excellent administrative skills along with a high level of computer literacy
- Be able to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Have high levels motivation and drive to make a difference
Before applying please read the job description and person specification.