Download printable version
St Andrew's CE Primary School, Great Yeldham
Fulltime, Maternity cover Class Teacher, Main Pay Range,
Commencing December 2022
An opportunity has arisen at our friendly, village school. The successful candidate will:
· have some experience of teaching KS2
· have experience of, or be able to adapt to teaching a split class
· be highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and energetic
· have experience in promoting positive behaviour management techniques
· be able to work well as a team member
· be passionate about quality first teaching and learning
· have high expectations for achievement, attainment and behaviour.
· have a good sense of humour
· have a 'Can do' approach.
We can offer:
· a small friendly, supportive leadership and teaching team
· a strong Christian ethos embedded throughout the school
· enthusiastic and polite children who are keen to learn
· a creative curriculum encouraging confidence and independence
· excellent links with the church, the Diocese and the local community
· relevant and regular CPD opportunities
St Andrew's CE Primary School is a member The Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01787 237235 to make an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate will be required for all posts.
Information about the School
We are a small, village school at the heart of our local community in Great Yeldham. Our aspiration is for all pupils to be the best that they can be.
The school is underpinned by a strong Christian ethos, which in turn is guided by our core values of hope, respect, determination and kindness. We have strong links with St Andrew's Church and offer a daily act of Collective Worship.
We offer high quality teaching that ensures all pupils make progress. Teachers offer imaginative lessons and maintain high expectations. We work carefully to ensure we balance ambitious academic expectations with the development of well-rounded children with clear values. We are very proud of the pupils' positive attitudes to learning and high standards of behaviour.
We strongly welcome visits, please get in touch to arrange a viewing: 01787 237235