Download printable version
Required as soon as possible
25 hours per week, 8:15am to 1:15pm Monday to Friday
Band 2, Point 3-6 (Actual salary £12,761 - £13,542)
• Are you confident to work independently, as well as part of the Site Team?
If so, you could be just who we need to carry out a range of duties (including but not limited to):
· Administration and record keeping, in relation to site maintenance
• Assisting with the security of the premises
• Cleaning and maintenance of the AGP's
• Working as part of the site team as required
• The successful applicant will need to be flexible, possess good communication skills, and will require a valid 3-day first aid certificate (training will be provided where necessary)
Application form and further details are available from the school website www.moulshamhigh.org or contactthe school on t: 01245 504524 e: email@example.com
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Bridge Academy Trust welcomes applications from those of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnic groups.
Information about the School
Moulsham High School is first and foremost a place of learning, where people 'Enjoy, Enrich and Achieve'. We have an ethos in which students of all abilities feel valued so that they are able to reach their full potential.
They: ENJOY coming to school and learning experiences available to them; are ENRICHED with a wealth of opportunities inside and outside of lessons and the curriculum, so that all talents are identified and nurtured; ACHIEVE high standards academically in terms of examination results, personally through their respect for others and their environment, socially through their contribution to the life of the school and the wider community.
Moulsham is a successful and flourishing school, demanding high standards of work, behaviour and appearance from all of its students. Parents send their sons and daughters to us confident that they will be challenged by the climate of hard work and high expectation and will be guided by staff who are committed to raising students' academic achievements.