Download printable version
Lettings Facilities Assistant
Required as soon as possible
Zero hours contract
£11.00 per hour
Expected working pattern is Saturday and Sunday 7:30am-4:30pm, Thursday 4:15-10:15pm
This role is open to candidates who wish to work all or some of the available shifts - please call the school to discuss options
• Would you welcome the challenge of being a point of contact for external users?
• Are you confident to work independently, as well as part of the Site Team?
If so, you could be just who we need to carry out a range of duties (including but not limited to):
· Administration of bookings as required.
· Assisting with the supervision of all lettings on site including the artificial grass pitches and swimming pool.
• Ongoing communication with a number of letting partners
• Cleaning and maintenance of the AGP's
• Site security
• Working as part of the site team as required
• The successful applicant will need to be flexible, possess good communication skills, and will require a valid 3-day first aid certificate (training will be provided where necessary)
Application form and further details are available from the school website www.moulshamhigh.org or contact Sue Monger t: 01245 260101
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Bridge Academy Trust welcomes applications from those of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnic groups.
Information about the School
Moulsham High School is first and foremost a place of learning, where people 'Enjoy, Enrich and Achieve'. We have an ethos in which students of all abilities feel valued so that they are able to reach their full potential.
They: ENJOY coming to school and learning experiences available to them; are ENRICHED with a wealth of opportunities inside and outside of lessons and the curriculum, so that all talents are identified and nurtured; ACHIEVE high standards academically in terms of examination results, personally through their respect for others and their environment, socially through their contribution to the life of the school and the wider community.
Moulsham is a successful and flourishing school, demanding high standards of work, behaviour and appearance from all of its students. Parents send their sons and daughters to us confident that they will be challenged by the climate of hard work and high expectation and will be guided by staff who are committed to raising students' academic achievements.