Download printable version
Holly Trees Primary are seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, reliable person who enjoys using their own initiative.
Our Learning Support Assistants are required to work32 hoursper week,Monday to Friday 8:40 am to 3.15pm with 30 minutes lunch break each day.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Be caring, patient and empathetic.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team as well as on
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills with GCSE Literacy and Numeracy grades A-C
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
We can offer:
- An inclusive school where a strong child centred ethos encourages all children to achieve to their full potential.
- A great team spirit permeates this good school.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who demonstrate excellent behaviour and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
- A dedicated team who are supportive and nurturing.
- A modern and well maintained school that is well resourced and set in lovely spacious grounds.
- Additional training can be provided for the right candidate.
For more details about our school, you can visit our websitewww.hollytreesprimaryschool.co.uk. Visits to our school are also warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school directly on 01277 212296, and ask to speak to Mrs Nimants, our school business manager, to arrange an appointment. We strongly recommend you visit the school to help you decide whether this is a role for you.
We are committed to the safeguarding, protection and welfare of all children and expect all staff to share in this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.