Download printable version
37 Hours Per Week
40 Weeks Per Year (term time plus 2 weeks)
Scale 7 Points 19-24 £25927-£29174 pro rata (actual salary £22674 - £25514)
Start: September 2022
The Boswells School are looking to appoint an experienced, reliable, positive, and enthusiastic Exams Officer to join our friendly and team here at The Boswells school.
This is a full time position, 37 hours a week, 40 working weeks per year. (Term time, plus 2 weeks)
Some of the duties for this post include:
• Manage all aspects of administration of external and internal examinations
• Line manage and train a team of invigilators
• Maintain examination data and entries on the school's MIS (SIMS)
• Maintain school policies and procedures surrounding examination
Do you have:
• Exceptional data management skills?
• A systematic approach to workload management?
• Accomplished planning, time management and organisational skills?
• Outstanding communication and team working skills?
We can offer you:
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• A commitment to professional development
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work and Tech Schemes
• Employee Benefits Platform
• Employer Pension Contribution 20%
For more information about our school, please visit www.boswells-school.com or contact Maria Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01245 264451.
Closing date for applications is Midday on 11th July 2022. Interviews to be confirmed.
Information about the School
The Boswells School is a large 11-18 secondary school that serves the area of north Chelmsford. The school is an extremely popular, over-subscribed convertor academy that enjoys an excellent reputation in the local and wider community. We were graded ‘Good’ in every area by OFSTED in February 2017 and are working towards our goal of becoming a truly great school.