Download printable version
We are looking to appoint a caring, professional and positive person to join our team to support our fantastic children with their learning and development. The post will be from 1st September, and will consist of 32.5 hours per week.
Our LSA's support children (and teachers) throughout the school by working with both individuals and focused groups. This post also includes lunchtime supervision and the care of all our pupils.
We can offer you:
· Fantastic children to work with
· A unique, broad and balanced curriculum underpinned by a strong ethos around whole child development
· The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise within the wider school
· A working environment which is dedicated to the success of all children
You will need:
- To be committed to the safeguarding of all children
- To have recent experience of working with children who have additional needs
- To have a high standard of English and Mathematics (GCSE Grade C or above - or equivalent)
- To be friendly, adaptable and approachable with a sense of humour
- To be prepared to work with pupils from age 3 - 11
- To be prepared to support learning inside and outdoors - come rain or shine!
- To implement an Individual Learning Plan for a pupil
- Work as part of a team under the direction of the class teacher & SENDCo
If this sounds like you, we'd love to see your application.
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school for a tour. To organise a visit, please contact Mrs Liddicottat, SENDCo, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01277 212 216.
Hogarth Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check before being appointed.