Download printable version
The school was inspected by Ofsted in January 2018 and SIAMS in September 2017. Both inspections found the school to be 'Good' overall with 'Outstanding' for pupil behaviour and welfare.
We have a vacancy for a two day a week teaching position in year 4.
We would like:
· Someone who is dedicated to recognising children as individuals
· Be fully aware of the new curriculum
· Teach engaging lessons
· Team players who would enjoy contributing to the life of our school
· Be prepared to lead a curriculum area in a foundation subject
We can offer:
· A supportive caring dedicated team of staff
· A leadership team that puts the needs and best interests of the pupils at the forefront of every decision made
· Classrooms that are calm and places for learning
· A well balanced curriculum that values all subjects
· Pupils that are keen to 'have a go' at the tasks they are given
· Pupils that behave impeccably, both in their classrooms and during less structured parts of the day
· Parents and carers that are fully supportive and extremely positive about the school
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please contact the School Office to arrange a visit. St John's C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include: References, Rights to Work in the UK, DBS and a Declaration that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.