Download printable version
HLTA - KS1
Fixed Term Contract for three terms with the possibility of extension
Monday - Friday 8.15am - 3.15pm term time only plus INSET days. 31 hours 25 minutes per week.
The HERA Primary Academy Trust is seeking to recruit an experienced and skilled Learning Support Assistant to work in KS1 at Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School. The post is fixed term for three terms from September 2022, with the possibility of extension. The person appointed to this post will play an important role in the school's ongoing catch up and recovery programme and the implementation of the Essential Letters & Sounds phonics programme.
The school is looking for someone with:
- a good understanding of phonics
- experience as a learning support assistant within Key Stage 1
- experience running 1:1 and small group interventions
- a passion for children's social and emotional wellbeing as well as learning
- the ability to work effectively in a team
The school can offer:
- wonderful children who love learning and value their relationships with staff
- a passionate, motivated and supportive team of colleagues
- a unique CPD and wellbeing offer for all staff
- a staffing structure that provides good communication and line management
- a new building (2015) with a recent, Good Ofsted grading (2020)
Visits to the school are a warmly welcomed and highly recommended part of the recruitment process. Please telephone Mrs Amanda Burrells on 01245 354134 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit ASAP.
If you feel you have the qualities for this post please apply on line at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk. Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered. We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Lawford Mead Primary School is a founding member of HERA Primary Academy Trust a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 10571943. HERA Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.