Download printable version
Trinity St Mary's C of E Primary School is a fantastic one form entry primary school in the heart of South Woodham Ferrers. It is our vision to follow in the footsteps of Jesus: dreaming big; working hard; not giving up; never stopping learning and being kind. We passionately believe in developing staff and working together to make your time at our school an enjoyable one. We have wonderful children who are a joy to teach and are well resourced to support creative and innovative lessons.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified teacher to join the school from September 2022 on a part time basis working one day a week on a Wednesday. Please note this position is not suitable for an ECT.
The successful candidate will:
· have vision, innovation and be passionate about learning
· excite and inspire our children to reach high standards
· display excellent subject leadership skills and a desire for professional development
· work as a flexible member of a team with staff, parents, governors and external agencies
· have energy, imagination and initiative
· have a willingness to go the 'extra mile' for the children
Visits to the school would be warmly welcomed after the school day so please contact the office directly to arrange one, and to discuss the position with our Headteacher, Janet Hoy. Our website and school Twitter Feed (@TrinityStMarys) give a flavour of what we have to offer and our video prospectus shows the fantastic children we have here at TSM.