Download printable version
Bocking Primary School is looking to appoint a SEN Learning Support Assistant to work on a one-to-one basis.
You will be enthusiastic, passionate and open minded working with students who have special needs.
We are looking for someone who is committed to pupils' learning and well-being, friendly and can work as part of a team.
You will have empathy and can understand varying perspectives
have experience of working with pupils, particularly those with special educational need.
Holds GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) qualifications in English and Mathematics.
Our School is a happy and friendly environment with enthusiastic children,
and a positive supportive staff team.
The position will be Monday to Friday 09.00am - 14.30pm during term time.
Information about the School
Attain Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture, or disability.
You must be a UK resident, have the right to work in the UK, and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Our Vision: Working together towards success for all
Attain Academy Partnership aims to provide an outstanding education for all children in all schools, relevant to the world in which they live. We would like all members of Attain to become:
• Ambitious, capable learners who are resilient and independent
• Enterprising, creative contributors who have a real love of learning
• Ethical, informed citizens who value differences and inclusively
• Healthy, confident individuals who contribute to a mutually supportive environment
We want to create a community of outstanding schools with the highest aspiration and dedication to achieving the best outcomes for all our learners:
• An unshakable belief in the intrinsic value of every individual within our community
• Exciting and creative climates for learning within a safe and supportive environment
• Sustainable collaboration and sharing of best practice
• Personal and professional development for all members of staff
• Accountability based on honesty and responsibility in all our relationships
• That every pupil deserves a good education that enables them to be the best they can possibly be
• That every individual in our community of schools (our pupils, staff, families, carers and friends) is important and has something to contribute
• In building an exciting and creative climate for learning within a safe and supportive environment
• In working together and sharing best practice
• In ensuring the personal and professional development for all members of staff so that they have a rewarding and a fulfilling career within our community of schools
• In accountability based on honesty and responsibility in all our relationships
A copy of our child protection policy and practices, a copy of our policy on employing ex-offenders, the recruitment and selection policy statement which includes data protection information and privacy notice for applicants can be found on www.attain.essex.sch.uk.