Download printable version
Required: immediate start
Scale 4 - 5, Point Range 6-11 (dependent on experience)
32.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm (term time only)
Actual salary £14,620 - £16,142 per annum
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We require a cover supervisor to supervise whole classes across all key stages and subjects undertaking pre-set work during the absence of teachers. The role also involves supervising students in 1:1 and small group intervention situations when not used in the capacity of a cover supervisor; supervising school clubs, students working in the Curriculum Plus Centre, and occasional invigilation.
Experience as a cover supervisor would be desirable but we would welcome applicants with transferrable skills.
We can offer you:
· A dedicated and experienced hardworking team of staff
· Enthusiastic, friendly and talented students
· The opportunity to develop within a highly effective multi academy trust
You will need to:
· Have a minimum of GCSE English and maths to Grade C or equivalent qualification and a sound academic background.
· Be a good and effective communicator at all levels
· Be open minded, creative and inspirational in your style
· Commit to working collaboratively with colleagues and students
· Possess a good working knowledge of ICT
· Have successful recent experience working with children of the relevant age range and previous classroom experience (desirable but not essential)
Completed applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com