Download printable version
Salary: Scale 8 (Point 25-28) Depending on experience
Contract type: Part time
Contract term: Fixed term - 6 weeks (12th Sept- 20th Oct 2022)
Hours: 26hrs/wk Tues - Fri to be confirmed subject to timetable
Position start date: 12th September 2022
Reporting to: Head teacher
Purpose of job: To teach swimming to a high standard for children in years 1 - 6 (aged 4 - 11)
· To plan and prepare lessons, ensuring they are in line with school policies and the National curriculum.
· Identify swimmers abilities and encourage them to reach their full potential.
· Develop swimmers techniques and identify ways to improve their performance.
· Keep up to date assessments on the development, progress and attainment of all pupils.
· Ensure safe provision of all equipment and ensure it is used correctly.
· Create a positive and fun environment to motivate pupils.
All applicants must hold a valid Swim England level 2 certificate (children & adults).
Please contact Tanya Browne on 01268 775712 or by emailing email@example.com if you require any further information.
SEAMAT is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of children and young people. We expect all of our staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be made a conditional offer subject to pre employment checks including an enhanced DBS check, medical check and references.
Information about the School
Rayleigh Primary School is one of three in the South Essex Multi Academy Trust. We are a centre of high aspirations which celebrates all levels of achievement. We are committed to the trust's core principle - Learner First - which means that learning is celebrated in all that we do and our mission is that every child is lit up with learning.