Download printable version
At Spring Meadow Primary School we have the very highest expectations for all of our children which is balanced by a kind, caring and nurturing ethos and a commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Social Justice.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our team as a Learning Support Assistant. We are looking for someone who:
- Shares our school values - Aspiration, Social Justice, Perseverance, Inclusion, Respect and Equity
- Believes that positive relationships are the key to a child's success and is determined to 'Make a Difference' to the lives of all of our children
- Has the highest expectations for all children regardless of their backgrounds and takes responsibility for addressing any form of discrimination
- Is kind, caring and flexible in their approach
- Can work as part of a team
- Has experience of working with primary aged children, although not necessarily in a school environment
- Is willing to develop their skills, knowledge and undertsanding by engaging with ongoing professional development opportunities
We can offer you:
- A caring, supportive and collaborative school community
- A highly supportive senior leadership team
- A genuine commitment to the emotional wellbeing of staff and children
- A diverse and creative curriculum
- A commitment to supporting your personal career development and aspirations
- A supportive governing body
- A chance to make a real difference to the lives of our children and their families
Visits to our school prior to application are welcomed and encouraged. Please call the school office on 01255 524508 to make an appointment
If you would like additional information about our school or this vacancy, please email Nicky Patrick, Headteacher - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the online application form ensuring that all sections are fully completed as incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Information about the School
Spring Meadow Primary School and 'School House' Nursery is a successful and oversubscribed community school located in the heart of the seaside town of Harwich. We pride ourselves on the way in which we balance the highest expectations for all of our children within an environment that nurtures and supports all members of our community.