Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, motivated and committed teaching assistant to join the team at our happy, friendly primary school. The role will involve working alongside the class teachers to support learning in line with the national curriculum, codes of practice and school policies and procedures.
The successful applicant will be someone with:
● Recent experience (minimum of 3 years) of working, understanding and supporting children within an educational setting
● a knowledge and understanding of teaching and learning phonics
● Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
● A commitment to achieving the best for every child.
● Be highly motivated.
● Good standard of education: Maths and English GCSE grades A-C or equivalent
● The ability to follow direction but also be proactive and use own initiative
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you. You are welcome to visit the school prior to applying.
Information about the school
St Teresa's is a popular, over-subscribed one form Catholic primary school situated in the Pitsea area of Basildon. We are part of the Christus Catholic Trust which is currently a trust of six Catholic primary schools. Ofsted described the behaviour of our pupils as 'impeccable'; we are immensely proud of our young people and all staff are committed to their wellbeing and progress.