Download printable version
St. Anne Line Catholic Junior School
Full Time Qualified KS2 Class Teacher
Salary : MPS (ECTs welcome)
Required : September 2022
St. Anne Line Catholic Junior School is a 'Good' (Ofsted November 2017) and an 'Outstanding' (Diocesan Inspection April 2018) Catholic School. We offer a welcoming and stimulating environment with a strong Catholic ethos and vision striving for outstanding. We offer a team of staff who are friendly, passionate, and ambitious for the school and its pupils. We are looking to appoint a Class Teacher who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and an outstanding practitioner to join our St. Anne Line Catholic Junior School family.
The successful applicant will:
· Be committed to the Catholic ethos and vision of our school.
· Build high quality relationships with pupils, parents, and wider stakeholders.
· Has high ambitions for all learners, be highly motivated, and believes that all children can achieve.
· Strives for excellence in everything they do.
· Be able to use their initiative.
· Work collaboratively as part of the school team.
· Be flexible and has a 'Growth Mindset' with a positive attitude.
· Has an interest in developing a role as a subject lead.
As a school we can offer:
· A supportive and friendly team of staff and Governors committed to making our school the best it can be.
· Development of your skills, interests, and career through practical involvement and CPD opportunities.
· Enthusiastic and exceptionally behaved children who are happy, receptive, keen to learn, and love creativity and sport.
· A strong Catholic Ethos, through which all are valued.
St. Anne Line Catholic Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupil and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To arrange a visit or if you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Burkett on email@example.com, or phone the school office on 01268 470444
Initial Closing Date : Thursday 7th July 2022 (Midday)
Interview Date : Thursday 14th July 2022
Appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, DBS, and medical checks.