Download printable version
Cherry Tree Primary School and Nursery has an exciting opportunity for a Nursery Manager to join the team in September 2022 (or earlier by negotiation).
The hours are 8.15 a.m. to 3.45 p.m., Monday to Friday, term time only (35h per week).
Salary: Scale 7, (Range 19-24) Actual Salary £21,446 - £24,175
Applications close: noon, Friday, 1st July, 2022 Interview date: w/b 11th July , 2022
Cherry Tree Primary School is one of the eight schools that form the Berlesduna Academy Trust (www.berlesduna.co.uk), where the vision is to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills amongst all pupils, regardless of their social, economic or cultural background. The Trust is growing and is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic place to learn and work.
We are looking to appoint a Nursery Manager/Leader to work with our existing team of dedicated EYFS staff. (Our current Nursery Manager/Leader is leaving due to relocation.)
You will need to:
· be an experienced practitioner (used to working with 3-4 year olds),
· be passionate about developing children's individual talents and skills,
· have high expectations of the children (and yourself) with a passion for raising standards and attainment,
· be resilient and have a positive nature,
· work well as part of a team and have a commitment to improving and developing your own practice.
We can offer you:
· a forward looking school that is dedicated to the success of all children and staff
· a commitment to continued professional development
· the opportunity to work in a school where every day is different and your knowledge and experience will be valued and support our children to achieve their best.
Berlesduna is Trust that values and invests in staff, excellent training, development and planned career progression.
Visits can be arranged by contacting Mrs. Maynard on firstname.lastname@example.org or by 'phone 01268 523017.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should you require any further documentation please do not hesitate to contact us.