Download printable version
Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
Hours are 8.45 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. (term time only, with selected INSET days tbc) Monday to Friday inclusive and lunchtime duties.
South Green Junior School seeks a dedicated and enthusiastic LSA to join our team.
We are looking for a professional LSA who is able to work 1:1 and in small groups to support children in making their best progress and attainment.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has high expectations of children's learning and behaviour
· Has excellent communication skills
· Has GCSEs in maths and English or the equivalent
· Has the highest professional standards
· Is able to work as a team and show initiative
· Has experience in a range of interventions
· Has experience of working with children who have SEND in an educational setting
· Has experience of adapting the curriculum for pupils with SEND
· Has experience of preparing special materials and resources
· Has a strong work ethic
South Green Junior School values its LSAs and offers:
· Supportive colleagues
· Excellent opportunities for professional development
· A truly inclusive school (Inclusion Quality Mark Flagship School)
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our school.
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Following safer recruitment procedures, the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical checks and enhanced DBS checks.
Applications should be made through www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
Visits to school are encouraged, please get in touch with the school office to arrange.
For more information about the position please contact the school office or Vicki Servantes (SENCO) on 01277 651897 or email@example.com