Download printable version
The Willows Primary School and Nursery has an exciting opportunity for a Catering Manager to join the team in September 2022.
The position is for 30 hours per week, 8.30am - 2.30pm Monday to Friday during term time.
Scale 6, Point 12 (12-17), Actual Salary £15,627 (including paid annual leave which must be taken during school closure periods).
You will be leading a team of 5, all of whom have vital roles within the kitchen, preparing and serving 290/320 meals each day. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchen, including all daily checks, stock rotation, ordering etc. along with monthly stocktakes. Managing a budget and completing stock takes is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided as part of our commitment to staff development.
We are looking for someone who:
· will be responsible for providing healthy, nutritious and appealing meals for pupils and staff
· is an enthusiastic, hardworking and dependable team member
· works well as part of a team and has a commitment to improving and developing their own practice
We can offer you:
· a forward looking school that is dedicated to the success of all children and staff
· a commitment to continued professional development
The Berlesduna Trust values and invests in staff, offers excellent training, development and planned career progression.
Information about the School
The Willows Primary School and Nursery is one of the eight schools which form the Berlesduna Academy Trust (www.berlesduna.co.uk), where the vision is to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills amongst all pupils, regardless of their social, economic or cultural background. The Trust is growing rapidly and is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic place to learn and work.