Download printable version
KS1/2 TEACHER - TEMPLARS ACADEMY
REQUIRED SEPTEMBER 2022 - Pay Scale MPS/UPS
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated Primary Teacher, to join us at Templars Academy.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and committed to high standards of learning, teaching and behaviour
- Is creative and can inspire learning
- Is a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
- Has consistently high expectations of themselves and their pupils, demonstrating good or better classroom practice
We can offer you:
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Well behaved and responsive pupils
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact, HR at HR@connectedlearningmat.co.uk to arrange a visit to Templars Academy.
Templars Academy is a busy but friendly school, with lots going on.
Templars Academy is part of the Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust, a primary only multi-academy trust with 5 schools. Please see www.connnectedlearningmat.co.uk for further details.
Templars Academy is located on Cressing Road in Witham, Essex. Our large fenced sitebenefits fromexcellent facilities. This includes two school buildings, each with disabled access and toilets, a disabled car parking space close by, and their own halls. We haveextensive landscaped grounds, a fully air-conditioned ICT suite and a well-stocked library. The staff and children thoroughly enjoy working together across the school sites. We are constantly seeking to improve the learning experiences for children and have created a curriculum which captures their interest in line with the current national curriculum.
Our vision has recently changed to reflect the way our 5 schools in the MAT work together and are connected. 'All parts to make the whole'encapsulates the spirit of togetherness. We know that together we are stronger and, with your support, strive to provide the very best education for the children in our care, within a nurturing and caring environment.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- Promoting the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs;
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment. It is recognised that this can only be achieved through sound procedures, good inter-agency co-operation and the recruitment and retention of competent, motivated employees who are suited to, and fulfilled in the roles they undertake.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.