Download printable version
Required for September 2022 - The Governing Body would like to appoint two inspirational and dynamic Part-time Learning Support Assistants to enable access to learning by supervising and assisting pupils (one to one and in small groups) across a wide range of subjects and supported learning activities.
The successful candidates will:
• Promote the development of the physical and mental well-being of pupils as directed by the Teacher
• Support pupils'' learning across the curriculum, tailoring support to match learner's needs Support pupils to become independent, co- operative and collaborative learners.
• Support pupils' access to learning through the effective use of ICT.
• Contribute to assessing pupils 'progress and support them in reviewing their own learning.
• Assist in study skills including lunch time activity groups
We t we can offer you:
• A personal and caring approach
• A calm and inspiring environment
• Career support and continued professional development
• Exceptional behaviour for learning
Both posts are term time only, from 1st September 2022
Post 1 18 hours per week , Wednesday to Friday, , 8.40am - 3.25pm, salary range £7,584 - £7,974
Post 2 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.40am-3.25pm, salary range £12,640 - £13,290
Information about the School
Grays Convent High School is a successful all girls' Catholic Secondary School with a PAN of 646 students based in Thurrock, Essex. We are a high-performing school that has risen to become one of the top performing schools in Thurrock.
With a successful OFSTED 'Good' judgment comfortably secured in November 2017, we are now pushing towards 'outstanding' status, with all of the excitement of setting and achieving the highest standards on a daily basis.
We are hardworking and fully committed to our improvement journey. Our school is welcoming and relationships throughout the school are positive.
Further details and an application pack are available on the school website. If you require any further information please contact Jackie Reynolds 01375 376176 option 5 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications are to be received on the Catholic Education Service Application Form and CV's will not be accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.