Download printable version
William Read are looking for a Caretaker to start work as soon as possible. This role will see you working for four hours a day from 5:30-9:30am Monday to Friday.
This job requires someone who takes a pride in their work.
This role requires the candidate to have a driving license and access to a car.
Your job role will include:
- Ensure the site complies with Health and Safety regulations
- Maintain and ensure the security of the school
- Carrying out minor repairs when and if needed
- You will need to demonstrate a good standard of general maintenance, and you will need Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
- Excellent Time Management
- Listening skills
- Organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED TO APPLY, if you feel you have the right attitude and would like to pursue a career as a caretaker please click apply.
Pay & Working Hours
- 5:30 - 9:30am Monday to Friday
- 20 hours per week
- 52.14 weeks per year with 24 days annual leave (pro-rated entitlement in first annual leave year)
- £10.39 per hour