Download printable version
KS2 Teacher Required September 2022
Are you an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge in a supportive environment?
We are a "Good School" (Ofsted Jan 18) looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and highly motivated teacher to join our friendly team. The teacher will be committed to working with the rest of the team to continue to raise standards and drive the school forward.
The successful applicant will:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner who inspires through creative teaching
- have the knowledge and skills to teach a mixed year class
- be supportive of our Christian ethos
- actively contribute to the wider life of the school
- have a good sense of humour and are keen to work as part of a team
We can offer you:
- a supportive, happy school environment that is focused on all pupils reaching their full potential
- fantastic children with excellent behaviour and who are eager to learn
- opportunities to develop professionally
- dedicated PPA and subject leadership time, your own laptop and a well resourced school
- a Wellbeing Day
- ongoing CPD
- committed and proactive Governing Body
- supportive parents
- a friendly and motivated staff
We would love to meet you, visits to our school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed, please contact our School Office to arrange a visit and speak to Amy Wareham (Headteacher) on 01279 731225.
Matching Green CE Primary is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS check and medical checks.
Information about the School