Download printable version
On behalf of the children and staff at St Marys' Church of England Primary school, we would like to introduce and welcome you to our unique small school that offers small class sizes and beautiful grounds.
We are proud to be a CofE School and have a distinctive Christian Ethos which is captured in the family feel here at STM.
This exciting opportunity is suitable for an applicant who is an experienced Catering Assistant looking for the next step in their career.
St Mary's CofE Primary School is one of the eight schools which form the Berlesduna Academy Trust (www.berlesduna.co.uk), where the vision is to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills amongst all pupils, regardless of their social, economic or cultural background. The Trust is growing rapidly and is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic place to learn and work.
We are looking to appoint an experienced cook to work in our school kitchen to provide hot/cold meals for our children. Can you prepare fresh home cooked foods using local ingredients where possible, for the pupils in our friendly school?
Training and ongoing support will be available as part of our commitment to staff development.
We are looking for:
· A catering Manager who can work on their own initiative and have excellent time management skills.
· An enthusiastic, hardworking and dependable team member etc .
· Someone who works well as part of a team and has a commitment to improving and developing their own practice.
· Someone who is prepared to develop and learn in the role.
· Someone who is keen with fresh ideas.
We can offer you:
· Well behaved children who enjoy being involved in menu choices and sharing their ideas.
· A forward looking school that is dedicated to the success or all children and staff
· A commitment to continued professional development
· Friendly and supportive staff.
· Supportive parents and carers who are committed and enthusiastic to the development of the school.
Berlesduna is Trust that values and invests in staff, excellent training, development and planned career progression.