Download printable version
Required September 2022
Initially for 25 hours minimum, Monday - Friday, term time only
Scale 3 points 4-5, FTE £19,264 - £19,650, actual salary £10,809 - £11,026 paid pro rata
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant. The role involves supporting pupils with their learning, development and social emotional needs, in line with school policies and procedures.
We are looking for a person who:
· remains calm under pressure, is resilient and caring
· is able to provide an inclusive environment
· is enthusiastic about working with children
· is able to think on their feet and try new things
· is an effective communicator with pupils and staff
· is able to build and maintain effective relationships
· demonstrates excellent positive behaviour management techniques
· possess good Literacy and Numeracy skills
We are a school with
• A very good reputation within the local community
• A welcoming atmosphere
• Capable, enthusiastic and well-mannered children
• Dedicated and talented staff
• A commitment to professional development
• SLT and Governors with a clear vision of long term aims and strategic planning
• A positive ethos where 'Every Child Shines'
If you wish to work in a happy, caring community and join our thriving school come and visit us.
We welcome and encourage you to visit our school and view our website. To arrange a visit,
or request an information pack please contact Tina Hewer, School Business Manager, email
All Saints' C of E (VC) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare
of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to two satisfactory references and enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing Date: Wednesday 29th June at noon
Interviews will take place on: Wednesday 6th July