Download printable version
Required for September 2022
Post: 1-1 SEN Learning Support Assistant (KS1)
Location - Camulos Academy Colchester.
Employer - REAch2 Academy Trust
Hours - Mon-Fri 8.30am - 3pm
Contract - Fixed Term (until child leaves the school)
We are looking for an experienced SEND Learning Support Assistant for a position within our KS1 setting to help support a pupil with Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
We will offer you:
- a stunning school enviroment which demonstrates 'Brining learning to life'
- a really friendly and supportive staff team who demonstrate very positive relationships with pupils and their families
- and most importantly AMAZING children just waiting to meet you!
The sucessful applicant must:
- Enjoy working with children
- Be caring and flexible
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to fit it with our hard working team.
- Have a good standard in literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE Grade C and above)
- Have effective positive behaviour management stratergies
- Have a strong desire to learn for themselves
- Have previous experience of working in a school
Camulos Academy reserves the right to offer the post prior to closing for an exceptional candidate.
For further information please contact
Mrs Lisa Frith-Sly
Camulos Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vunerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory written references.