Download printable version
Learning Support Assistant
Pay Range: Scale 3
Contract Type: Full-Time/Term Time only
Contract Term: Fixed Term
Contracted Hours: 28.45 hpw - 08.45am to 15.15pm
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint and experienced, enthusiastic, and caring Learning Support Assistant, with specific skills in managing challenging behaviour. You will be working alongside class teachers and will work in a variety of roles, including supporting an allocated child, a group of children, or across a whole class group. The successful candidate will be able to provide academic, emotional and social support to enable the children to achieve their best. This role may also encompass lunch time duties,
As a Trust we have:
· Exceptionally well-behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
· A welcoming and warm environment where everyone is valued and respected
· Strong and experienced leadership team, dedicated to the professional development of staff
· Strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body
The successful candidate will have:
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Experience of working with children with a range of needs
· Able to positively support children who display challenging behaviours
· The ability to inspire children with the love of learning
· Be patient, calm and dedicated to their child's success
· Able to support the Catholic ethos of the school
Educated to NVQ Level 2 in learning support/early years, NNEB or equivalent qualification
Applications must be made using the school's downloadable application form. (CES Application Form). Available from the school website, CESEW website, or upon request.
Completed CES application forms should be emailed to Mrs Irene Nelson.
The school reserves the right to appoint a candidate during the application process.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, an enhanced DBS.
Applications must be made using the school's downloadable application form. (CES Application Form). Available from the CESEW website, or upon request.
Information about the School
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust was formed in August 2013 and incorporates St Alban's Catholic Academy and St Luke's Catholic Academy. Both schools are one form entry and are happy, exciting and inspiring learning environments.