Download printable version
Kelvedon St. Mary's Primary Academy, Nursery and Autism Support Centre are looking to appoint a Nursery Nurse.
The successful candidates will:
- Hold relevant qualifications
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastically join in the life of the school
The Academy offers:
- Well motivated and hardworking children
- A well-resourced, rich and stimulating learning environment
- Excellent team support
- A broad range of CPD opportunities
We are committed to the safe guarding and welfare of our pupils, and this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please contact the school office for an application pack on 01376 570411 or by email on email@example.com
Information about the School
Canonium Learning Trust is an inclusive trust where learning is RISK:
Sensational, and the
Kindling to light fires in learners.
Each individual pupil and member of staff have every opportunity and support to improve their knowledge, skill and understanding and better themselves.
The leadership of the trust focuses on removing the barriers to learning and the barriers to teaching to ensure that both teachers and learners are not hindered in their pursuit of progress.