Download printable version
High Beech CofE Primary School is part of the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust and is located in the heart of Epping Forest. We are looking for an excellent HLTA to join our small thriving primary school. The school is well connected, and is close to London and also the M11 and M25.
High Beech CofE Primary School works closely alongside an Outstanding SCITT training provider and are committed to developing future teachers. Our three core values of Respect, Perseverance and Thankfulness guides our pupils and helps them develop their character and attitude towards learning. Community is at the heart of all we do, all are welcome. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that allows our children to be seen and heard. Applications are welcome from experienced learning support staff.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant who will support the delivery of teaching in our Foundation class of 15 children. They will be involved in working alongside the class teacher to deliver the EYFS curriculum including the teaching of Phonics. It would be highly desirable for the applicant to have had extensive experience of leading the teaching of phonics and early maths. It would also be desirable for the applicant to have an understanding of the new EYFS curriculum and how to provide effective continuous provision.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday: 8.45am - 3.15pm.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact the School Office to make an appointment.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you:
- Are committed to high quality teaching and learning and a culture where everyone is encouraged to succeed
- Have strong communication skills to work in partnership with children, parents, governors and school staff
- Support the Christian ethos of our school
We can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive team
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career development as part of Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust
- Unique outdoor learning opportunities.
- Children who are polite, happy, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
Come and see our wonderful school for yourself. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please phone the office on 020 85086048 and speak to Francesca Johnson-Boodan, Administrator or Kate Mortimer, Head of School.