Download printable version
We are looking for a kitchen assistant to join our catering team for 2 hours per day 11:30am - 1:30pm, Monday to Friday for 39 weeks (term time plus Inset days)
Scale 2, point 2 - 3 £19,513 - £19,534 pro rata. The actual annual salary for the role is £4,417.98 - £4,503.56.
The role involves:
· Preparing for the lunch hour by setting out equipment including trays, cutlery; crockery and water jugs;
· Hand washing up of some cooking equipment and clean all catering areas/equipment on a daily basis;
· Helping to clear serving areas and operating the dishwasher;
· Supporting in food preparation and cooking;
· Assist serving food to children on occassion;
· Undertake any other duties that may be required for the effective operation of the kitchen under the direction of the Catering Manager.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, committed and friendly and we can offer you the chance to join a welcoming and supportive team.
Previous experience in a catering environment or in a school kitchen in particular would be helpful, but full training will be given.
Closing Date: Monday 27th June at midday
Interviews: Friday 1st July