Download printable version
We are looking for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to support children in Upper Key Stage Two. The children at Holy Trinity are enthusiastic, have positive attitudes to learning and, according to everyone who visits us, are a pleasure to teach!
Main duties will include:
- Support for individual children to access the curriculum
- Working in partnership with a class teachers;
- To work with a class teachers in lesson planning, preparation, implementation and evaluation.
- Supporting learning and teaching in line with school policies and procedures;
- Adapting questioning and instructions to the needs of individual children;
- Encouraging all children to achieve;
- Supporting children during their lunch break.
Candidates will need to show patience, flexibility and a commitment to ensure that children make the best possible progress in order to maximise their potential.
Minimum qualifications of GCSE Mathematics, English Grade C (or equivalent) and experience of working with children in Upper Key Stage Two would be desirable.
Holy Trinity Primary School has an uncompromising commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to protect our children.
This position is offered on a fixed term until July 2024 in the first instance but there may be opportunities to extend the contract.