Download printable version
JOB VACANCY FOR AN OFFICE ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST at Great Wakering Primary Academy
Hours: 8:30 - 4:30pm Monday to Friday in term time - 35 hours per week
Scale 4, Pts 6 - 7 Actual Salary £16181.47 - £16727.76 - FTE £20043 - £20444
We are looking to appoint an experienced, hard-working and enthusiastic school office assistant/receptionist to join our busy office as soon as possible. In this post, you will work alongside the other receptionist to support the smooth running of our Multi Academy Trust. You may be required to work an occasional day in the school holidays.
· to provide a professional and polite reception to all callers and visitors to the school
· to complete general clerical and administrative duties
· to provide support to the admin and senior leadership team
· managing the admissions process
· administer first aid
· undertake data entry and produce reports as required
· dealing with daily attendance
· manage and chase payments for school dinners, trips etc
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· excellent administration, organisational and communication skills
· the ability to relate to children, parents, staff, trustees and visitors with a calm, friendly, positive and tactful manner
· a willingness to support the ethos and policies of our school
· strong knowledge of IT packages including Google Suite, Office 365
· strong knowledge of SIMS or other management system
· experience of managing school admissions and census
If you feel that you have the qualities that we are looking for we would love to meet you, please come along and visit to meet our team and appreciate all we have to offer. Appointments can be made by contacting 01702 219435.
We would encourage you to consider the full job description. An application form must be submitted by all applicants, outlining how you are best suited for this position.
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th July2022
Interviews: Thursday 14th July 2022
The Trustee's are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.
Information about the School
The Brickfields Trust currently consists of 2 Primary Academies, Great Wakering Primary and Barling Magna Primary.