Download printable version
Teaching Assistant Scale 4
Required September 2022
30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time only)
08.30 - 15.35 (including breaks)
Actual salary: £14,310 - £14,588
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced and supportive Teaching Assistant to join a team of Teaching Assistants to work closely with all staff in support of students.
The successful candidate would be expected to:
· Support students with literacy, numeracy and behavioural needs across all year groups
· Support students in class and on a 1:1 basis
· Liaise with and report to the SENCo
· Be able and willing to work as a team
· Be able to work under direction and on own initiative
Information about the School
Mayflower High School is a thriving and vibrant oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive school with excellent results. In March 2016 Ofsted judged the school to be outstanding. Mayflower is a leading school in the local area. Mayflower High School is committed to the protection and safety of its students. A DBS certificate, medical clearance and references will be required.
Further details and an application pack are available from the school's website.