Download printable version
Fantastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant Needed
Trinity Road Primary School, Chelmsford
We are excited to appoint an outstanding, inspirational HLTA to start in the position of PPA cover across the school for September 2022.
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are looking to recruit you to join our friendly and supportive staff team.
32.5 hours per week/5 days a week
Salary Scale 7
Trinity Road Primary School has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our team. We are looking to appoint an experienced, flexible and outstanding practitioner dedicated to improving children's progress. The successful candidate will be expected to cover classes and support children with an array of learning needs both individually and/or groups. Prior experience of working with young children is essential.
The successful candidate must:
· Be educated to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification.
· Have gained the relevant HLTA qualifications
· Have a positive approach and a range of strategies to the role of behaviour management.
· Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, parents and other adults.
· Be committed to supporting the school vision, mission and values.
· Have personal drive and determination to deliver the best standards for learners
· Have high expectations of all students
· Have the ability to support and enhance teaching and learning
· Be self-motivated, intuitive and accountable
· Have a strong commitment to, and ownership of, professional development
To fully understand what our school offers and the direction in which we are heading please refer to our website. Visits to the school are positively encouraged.
Tel 01245 354517 or email email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 24 June 2022 at 12.00noon
Shortlisting date: Friday 24 June 2022 PM
Interview Date: Tuesday 28th June 2022 - Times to be confirmed
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applications will be subject to a DBS check, satisfactory references and confirmation of qualifications