Download printable version
Required September 2022 - The Governing body of Grays Convent High School would like to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Part-time Cover Supervisor to supervise classes in the event of short-term absence, usually covering one class consistently for no more than three consecutive days. To manage and supervise pupil behaviour. To contribute to the maintenance of effective school administration. The successful candidate will:
· Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the School policy
· Supporting the Curriculum Plan and Learning Programmes designed by the Teacher.
· Responding to any questions from pupils about processes and procedures.
· Providing feedback to the Classroom Teacher on the pupils' progress against lesson plans, conduct of the lesson and keeping pupil related records.
· Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the School's policies and procedures
· Lunchtime supervision, if required.
We can offer you:
· A personal and caring approach
· A calm and inspiring environment
· Career support and continued professional development
This is a permanent part-time, term time only post. You will work 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) 8.20am-3.25pm and you will be contracted for 183/4 per week. This is a Band 4 position and the actual salary range is £8,990 - £10,417, dependent on experience.
Information about the School
Grays Convent High School is a successful all girls' Catholic Secondary School with a PAN of 647 students based in Thurrock, Essex. We are a high-performing school that has risen to become one of the top performing schools in Thurrock.
With a successful OFSTED 'Good' judgment comfortably secured in November 2017, we are now pushing towards 'outstanding' status, with all of the excitement of setting and achieving the highest standards on a daily basis.
We are hardworking and fully committed to our improvement journey. Our school is welcoming and relationships throughout the school are positive.
Further details and an application pack are available on the school website. If you require any further information please contact Jackie Reynolds 01375 376176 option 5 or by emailing email@example.com
Please note all applications are to be received on the Catholic Education Service Application Form and CV's will not be accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.
Closing date: 12 noon, Thursday 30th June 2022