Download printable version
Thameside Primary School
Manor Road, Grays, Essex, RM17 6EF
Wishes to appoint a
Fixed term until 31st August 2023
Salary: Band C Point 13 - 18
(£18,353.26 - £21,027.01 per annum)
34 hours 10 minutes hours per week
8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
20 minute unpaid break and 50 minute unpaid lunch
37 weeks of the year - term time only
Start Date: September 2022
Thameside Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Cover Supervisor with the appropriate skills and qualities to cover classes across the school.
The ideal candidate will have:
- English and Maths GCSE (A to C grade).
- Experience in a similar role, working with pupils who have a wide variety of learning needs.
- Good ICT, communication, and organisational skills.
- Patience, flexibility, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
We will offer you:
· 2 week October half term
· Recognition of continuous service
· Automatic enrolment into Local Government Pension Scheme
· Continuous Professional Development
· Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
Applications forms are available via Essex School Jobs, or the School and Trust website. Alternatively please contact:
Contact details: email@example.com, 01375 648901
Closing date: Friday 1st July 2022, Midday
Interview date: Wednesday 6th July 2022
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Information about the School
Thameside Primary is a rapidly expanding School which serves a diverse community. A commitment to equal oportunities and inclusion is essential.
Thameside is part of Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust who have four primary schools.Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other. The Trust schools are based in Thurrock, a semi-rural location with excellent transport links to London.