Download printable version
Required for September 2022 - The Governing Body would like to appoint an inspirational and dynamic full-time Teacher of English and Media. The post is suitable for both NQTs and those with more experience.
Grays Convent High School is a successful all girls' Catholic Secondary School with a PAN of 646 students based in Thurrock, Essex. We are a high-performing school that has risen to become the top performing school in Thurrock.
With a successful OFSTED 'Good' judgment comfortably secured in November 2017, we are now pushing towards 'outstanding' status, with all of the excitement of setting and achieving the highest standards on a daily basis.
We can offer you:
• A personal and caring approach
• A calm and inspiring teaching environment
• Career support and continued professional development
• Exceptional behaviour for learning
The successful candidate will be:
· A successful and inspirational teacher with experience of teaching at KS3 and KS4
· A well-qualified practitioner with a passion for English and Media
· Able to motivate and enthuse pupils by a commitment to excellent teaching
· A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· Enthusiastic, a team player, self-motivated and committed to further professional development
If you would like to become part of our exceptional team please apply by downloading our application pack available on the school website, www.graysconvent.thurrock.sch.uk or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population