Download printable version
Galleywood Infant School
Barnard Road, Galleywood, Essex, CM2 8RR
Tel: 01245 472686 email: email@example.com
Scale 5, Point 8
Required September 2022
We are looking to appoint an experienced teaching assistant or HLTA to join our team of learning support staff for 31.25 hrs a week from September 2022. (6.25hrs Mon-Fri)
The successful candidate will be based in Foundation Stage and Year 1 leading learning for groups of children and individuals under the direction of the class teachers and SENCo with some occasional whole class cover.
The successful candidate will:
· Be passionate about developing a love of learning within each child
· Have a calm, positive and approachable manner and work well in a team
· Have knowledge and skills to work successfully within Foundation Stage and Yr1, and to further develop our successful and established nurture group setting
· Have high expectations for children's behaviour and a good understanding of positive behaviour management strategies
· Work confidently with parents, encouraging and enabling them to support their child's learning and to prioritise good attendance
· Work with SLT and outside agencies to support children's emotional wellbeing
Visits are warmly welcomed- our children and staff would love to meet you!
Closing date: Noon on Friday 24th June 2022
Interviews: Monday 27th or Tuesday 28th June 2022
Galleywood Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.