Download printable version
High Beech CofE Primary School is part of the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust and is located in the heart of Epping Forest. We are looking for an excellent teacher to join our small thriving primary school. The school is well connected and is close to London and also the M11 and M25.
High Beech CofE Primary School works closely alongside an Outstanding SCITT training provider and are committed to developing future teachers. Our three core values of Respect, Perseverance and Thankfulness guides our pupils and helps them develop their character and attitude towards learning. Community is at the heart of all we do, all are welcome. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that allows our children to be seen and heard. Applications are welcome from newly qualified and experienced teachers.
In return, we are looking for an ambitious and vibrant organised classroom practitioner, with a positive attitude who can develop the whole child and demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to the unique ethos of High Beech CofE Primary School.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you:
· Are committed to high quality teaching and learning and a culture where everyone is encouraged to succeed
· Have strong communication skills to work in partnership with children, parents, governors and school staff
· Support the Christian ethos of our school
We can offer you:
· A friendly and supportive team
· Excellent CPD opportunities and career development as part of Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust
· Unique outdoor learning opportunities.
· Children who are polite, happy, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
Come and see our wonderful school for yourself. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please phone the office on 0208 5086 048 and speak to Francesca Johnson-Boodan.