Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and caring teaching assistant or higher level teaching assistant to join our friendly team for 19½ hours per week.
The successful candidate must:
- have experience of working with children
- have high expectations of learning and behaviour
- have an up to date understanding of the statutory requirements for safeguarding
- have the ability to work efficiently with technology in the classroom
- be supportive, nurturing and understanding
- seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience
- communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils
- work well as part of a team
- have a sense of humour
Two Village offers:
- friendly, polite and well behaved children who enjoy learning
- a welcoming school with a friendly and dedicated team
- support and professional development opportunities
- a happy working environment
- extensive grounds with lots of opportunities for outdoor learning
Two Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
If you feel you have the qualities to join our team, please apply online at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
Visits to the school are highly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please telephone Mrs Susan Reynolds on 01255 880268 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Candidates shortlisted will receive notification of interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, however, if you would like to know the outcome of your application in writing, then please enclose a stamped addressed envelope with your application.
Information about the School
Two Village Church of England Primary School is a one form entry Church of England primary school in Ramsey, a village close to Harwich. Having converted to an academy in September 2020, it is part of the Vine Schools Trust. The new school building was opened in 2005 and sits within grounds that provide many opportunities for outdoor learning. Our children are polite, well behaved and enjoy learning. We have a team of friendly and enthusiastic staff who are committed to continuing to raise standards throughout the school and ensuring that we provide all of our children with every opportunity to achieve their dreams.