Download printable version
Administrative Assistant - Student Support
Fixed Term 1 Year
Required: Immediate start
Pay Scale 2-3 point 3-5
Actual Annual Salary £14,837- £15,436
35 hours Monday - Friday 8.30am - 3.30pm
Part time hours
Term time only
Are you organised, methodical and forward thinking in your approach to your work?
If so this post could be for you. We are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and reliable Administrative Assistant to join and support our Student Support team. The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience of working within a school, although this is not essential.
The successful candidate will need to be able to multi-task, be adaptable, flexible, able to work under pressure to multiple deadlines using their own initiative whilst remaining calm and organised.
Ability to problem solve and ensure that the team is supported at all times. Excellent administration, literacy, numeracy, attention to detail, communication and ICT skills are essential. This role may also involve covering the Student Services reception area at times.
We can offer you:
· A dedicated and experienced hardworking team of staff
· Enthusiastic, friendly and talented students
· The opportunity to develop within a highly effective multi academy trust
You will need to:
· Have a minimum of GCSE English and maths to Grade C or equivalent qualification and a sound academic background.
· Be a good and effective communicator at all levels
· Be open minded, creative and inspirational in your style
· Commit to working collaboratively with colleagues and students
· Possess a good working knowledge of ICT
· Have successful recent experience working with children of the relevant age range and previous classroom experience (desirable but not essential)