Download printable version
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our friendly, expanding school. The position would be Upper KS2 class based but applicants need to be flexible and willing to work throughout the school.
The successful candidate will need:
· Experience of working with children;
· GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics Grade C or above;
· Excellent communication skills;
· To be creative, enthusiastic, energetic and a real team player;
· A clear commitment to the safeguarding of all children.
Post will be 8.45am - 1.15pm Monday to Friday, term time only.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Warley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.