Download printable version
Job Title: HLTA - Bardfield Academy
Hours per week: 30 hours
Weeks: 38 weeks (Term time only)
Point: 8 - 11 (Depending on experience)
Actual Salary: £14,469.47 to £15,329.33 per annum (Including fringe allowance) (Depending on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date: 24th June 2022
Interview date: 29th June 2022
Bardfield Academy are seeking a highly motivated HLTA to join their very hardworking and happy team. The hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8:30 am to 3:15 pm and Friday 08:30 am to 2.00 pm with half an hour for lunch each day.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you…
· Are a qualified HLTA who is enthusiastic and can motivate children to achieve their very best.
· Have relevant experience of working with children and be able to teach whole classes and groups as required.
· Are ambitious and have high expectations of yourself and for your pupils.
· Have a positive and inspirational approach with a real passion for making a difference.
· Want to be a valued member of a professional and supportive team.
We can offer:
● Bardfield Academy is a creative hub of excellence where a strong unique child centered curriculum encourages all children to achieve to their full potential.
● A great team spirit permeates this good school.
● Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
● A dedicated team who are supportive and nurturing.
● A forward thinking, proactive Trust that is dedicated to the success of its pupils and staff.
● A dynamic and collaborative team of leadership who are dedicated and committed to the success of pupils and staff alike.
● Leadership Academy - establishing professional pathways for all employees to reach their potential by targeted CPD and career development.
● Early close on Friday with occasional inset training.
Additional training will be provided for the right candidate.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now. In addition, please see the Job Description and Person Specification with full details of experience required to fulfil this highly rewarding role.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school directly on 01268 553488 to arrange an appointment. We strongly recommend you visit the school to help you decide whether this is a role for you.
Bardfield Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer and are part of the South Essex Academy Trust.