Download printable version
Scale 5, Pt 8-11 (£19,945-£21,166, Pro-rata)
39 weeks (term time + inset days)
37 hours per week
Start: September 2022
We are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to work closely with our team, to support the teaching of classes during periods of absence of regular teaching staff. Behaviour at Beaulieu is excellent and we can offer a friendly, dedicated staff and student body that will make the candidate feel part of our Beaulieu family very quickly. The role will be hugely rewarding - you will play an important part in our very special school family and really be able to make a difference.
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Employer Pension Contribution 20%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work and Tech Schemes
- Employee Benefits Platform
Deadline for applications: Midday 25 June 2022
Interviews will be held week commencing 26 June 2022
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
As a trust, we welcome applications from colleagues from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from colleagues from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds and people that identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender plus (LGBT+) as these groups are currently underrepresented in our trust.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
The Beaulieu Park School is Essex’s first ‘All Through’ school and the primary phase opens for reception students in September 2018 with the secondary phase opening in September 2019. The Beaulieu Park School will welcome its first cohort of 60 reception aged children in two classes. In September 2019, 180 Year 7 students will be admitted. Year on year the school will grow, providing 420 places for local children between four and eleven years old by 2024 and 900 places for local children between 11 and 16 years old by 2023.