Download printable version
JOB VACANCY FOR AN ADMIN ASSISTANT at Priory Primary School
Hours: 8:30 - 4:00pm Monday to Friday in term time - 35 hours per week
Scale 4, Pts 6 - 7 Actual Salary £16,060 - £16,381 - FTE £20,043 - £20,444
We are looking to appoint an experienced, hard-working and enthusiastic school admin assistant to join our busy office from September 2022. The role is term time only but you may be required to work an occasional day in the school holidays/inset days.
· to provide a professional and polite reception to all callers and visitors to the school
· to complete general clerical and administrative duties
· to provide support to the admin and senior leadership team
· managing the admissions process
· administer first aid
· undertake data entry and produce reports as required
· dealing with daily attendance
· manage and chase payments for school dinners, trips etc
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· excellent administration, organisational and communication skills
· the ability to relate to children, parents, staff, governrs and visitors with a calm, friendly, positive and tactful manner
· a willingness to support the ethos and policies of our school
· strong knowledge of IT packages including Office 365
· strong knowledge of Arbor/SIMS or other management system
· experience of managing school admissions and census
We would encourage you to consider the full job description. An application form must be submitted by all applicants, outlining how you are best suited for this position.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th June 2022
Interviews: w/c 27th June 2022
The Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.