Download printable version
Salary range L15 - L21 (dependent upon experience) £59,581 - £69,031
Group 2 school, NOR 208
Required January 2023
Dedham Church of England Primary School is a welcoming community where children are supported, through a wide range of opportunities, to develop the skills and character needed to prepare them for a successful future. 'The school is at the heart of the community and provision is greatly enhanced by highly-valued relationships. Its Christian ethos is demonstrated in its inclusivity and the care shown to those in particular need.' SIAMS September 2017
We are looking for an inspirational leader forJanuary 2023 who will bring their own skills and experience to build on the successes of this outstanding school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the ability to inspire and manage staff in delivering the best possible learning experiences and outcomes for all pupils.
- Will embrace and exemplify the school's vision and values as a Church of England School and maintain the excellent relationships with the local community.
- Has outstanding classroom practice underpinned by an in-depth understanding of the primary curriculum and child development.
- Has the ability to analyse data to drive school development.
In return we offer:
- Well-behaved children with active and enquiring minds who want to learn.
- Highly motivated, hard-working and collaborative staff with commitment to developing their practice.
- An active and dedicated governing body who work in partnership with the Headteacher to support them in their role.
- Supportive and engaged parents and very successful and active Parent Groups.
We warmly invite you to discuss this opportunity with us and to visit the school to find out more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information or to arrange an informal visit.
Tel: 01206 322242
Closing date: Midday on Monday 4th July 2022
Interviews: Thursday 14th July 2022
Dedham C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, other safeguarding checks as requested, medical clearance and satisfactory references.