Download printable version
Newport Primary School are looking for 2 new midday assistants.
Pay Range: Scale 1 Point 1
Monday to Friday 11.45am to 1.00pm Term time only.
Duties will include:
· Setting up and clearing away lunch hall
· Maintain the safety, welfare and good conduct of the pupils during the lunchtime break
· Supervising the pupils in the lunch hall
· Supporting children's positive play
We can offer you:
• A friendly, supportive and happy work environment
• Innovative and involved staff and children
• An inclusive, caring ethos, that focuses on the child at the heart of the learning
• Wonderful learning spaces both inside and out
• Supportive and engaging families
• A supportive and engaging governing body
• A continued drive towards excellence
Information about the School
Achieving Excellence Together
Giving every child the chance to succeed and thrive.
Inspiring life-long, resilient learners by giving them the tools to explore the world. Working together by listening and ensuring everyone has a voice within our school community.
The values we have chosen are: pride, collaboration, resilience, respect, equality, enjoyment, excellence, honesty, inclusion, adventure, independence and kindness. These values will be explicitly taught and promoted as part of our curriculum. The values, we believe, will help our children to not only become effective learners but also responsible members of our community. Our hope is that the children will be able to use and apply these values throughout their learning and later life, making a positive contribution within their families, social interactions, work places and the wider community. We teach a value each half-term and this is often the focus of our assemblies and circle times.
Please feel free to browse our website and contact us if you require any more information or would like to visit the school.