Download printable version
Experienced LSA (KS1)
Scale 3 (points 4-5)
£9.99 to £10.19 per hour
Hours:30 hrs per week
Required: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated experienced LSA to join our committed and hard-working classroom team to support learners. The post is term time only for 30 hours per week: Monday - Friday 8.45am - 3.15pm with 30 mins lunch break. The role will also include midday assistant duties.
We are looking for someone with experience in:
· working with children and contributing to their wellbeing, development and learning;
· supervising PPA cover
· working in a Christian setting and contributing to this ethos;
· supporting and teaching individual children and additional groups;
· being flexible and committed to the children and role;
· demonstrating excellent organisation and communication skills.
Experience is desirable but a willingness to learn is essential as well as having good numeracy and literacy skills.
We can offer a friendly and welcoming school (rated as Good by Ofsted) with hard-working and committed teachers and support staff.
If you would like to join our polite, well behaved, happy children and support their learning journey, we would like to meet you.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments require an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical check and satisfactory references.
For further information, please contact the school office on 01255 425344.
Closing Date:3rd June2022
Interview Date: To be confirmed