Download printable version
Student Support Officer
Scale 4-5, Point 6-11
37 hours per week, Mon-Thur 8am to 4pm, Fri 8am to 3.30pm, term time only
Actual salary £16,644 to £18,377
Do you want to make a real difference to the life changes of students and the communities we serve? Do you have the potential to achieve the best possible outcome and highest level of wellbeing for all students?
If so we are looking for a Student Support Officer to join our forward-thinking team.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Student Support Officer who will enjoy working in a school that values and delivers excellent professional development. The successful candidate will be capable of inspiring students through their involvement with pastoral support and have a firm belief in the potential of all students.
You must be committed to providing a quality education and experience for all and will need to excel in your classroom practice.
We are looking for a candidate to assist with the pastoral needs at Castle View School. Our ideal candidate will:
· provide administration support to the Heads of Year using a range of applications
· provide a high quality efficient and friendly service for the school and act as the first point of contact for pupils, parents and staff in connection with students in designated year groups
· be confident working alone or as part of a team
· have good IT skills
· be confident in dealing with students and a wide range of people
· have a good eye for detail.
· Have the ability to relate to students.
· Be able to remain calm under pressure.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who truly aim to make a difference, not only to student life chances and successes, but also developing young people who contribute to society with kindness and confidence.
We can offer you:
· Enthusiastic, friendly and talented students
· A dedicated, experienced and hardworking team of staff with a strong sense of collective endeavor
· The opportunity to develop within a school which is supported by a highly effective Trust that is committed to staff wellbeing and development.
To apply for the role please download the application form from the vacancy page on https://www.zenithmultiacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies/, completed applications should be submitted to email@example.com. CV's will not be accepted without a completed application form.
You must complete the application form fully and give details of all employment, training and gaps in employment since leaving secondary school to the present day. Any additional information, which you wish to bring to the notice of the selection panel should be included in your letter of application (supporting statement). Please ensure you say why and how you meet the criteria from the person specification in your letter of application. Full job description and person specification can be found at the end of this pack.
Closing Date: Midday 6th June 2022
If you have any queries, wish to discuss the role informally or undertake a visit to the Trust, please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01702 426707